Thread: What current outfit's fit PM dolls?

Inactive Member marisoldancegirl662's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what current outfits willl fit my PM Samantha who will be here soon. I don't know if they wear the same size of clothes as the Mattel dolls do. Thank You!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My white bodied Sam fits into her talent show dress, tea dress, play dress, Addy's kite dress. She felt like a stuffed potato in the lawn party outfit.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My PM Addy fits in her tartan plaid Christmas dress. My PM Samantha fits in her cranberry Christmas dress and winter coat. Addy also fits into the African dance outfit of today. HTH!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had trouble with the tea dress, the school dress, and sent them back. They just looked bad. The waist on the tea dress hiked up and the cuffs of the school dress wouldn't close. The lawn party outfit was worse. I couldn't even get my doll's hands in the sleeves. That one went back too. SIGH.

The good news is that the play dress and the valentine/spring party dress fit great and they were also my favorite of her outfits. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Addy's Striped dress and the Gymnastics outfits fit the PM dolls just fine, too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Janie3082

I have a PM Kirsten, and she fits into just about anything. There are a few outfits I have that are kind of snug, but none that are just awful on her.

Ashley1972

My talent show dress fits one of my PM girls but not another that I no longer have. Her school dress, bridesmaid dress, tea party, and birthday dresses all fit well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a PM Samantha and she fits into all the new outfits including the Talent Show dress, the Lawn Party Outfit, the Bicycle Outfit and all of her core outfits. She is from the first year the tanish bodied dolls were released! A couple of them are a bit on the snug side, but I didn't have trouble getting any on or closed. Anyway, victorian clothes were tigher on people!
    Hope this helps!