Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've decided to sell my PM Molly. I just can't seem to bond with her and after nearly a year I figured it's time for her to go to a home where she will be appreciated. She has a white body, but the head is not a white body PM head, just a PM. The body is free of any stains or tears, and is in great condition. The legs, I think, are a bit loose, but I supposed that would be expected for how long I've had the body. The clothes that she would come in would include the original skirt, and dickie. The other pieces I've purchased since I've gotten her, but she will come with everything. I also wanted to mention that she has the beginnings of silver eye in her left eye. I'm going to put a couple of pictures in the link below and will try and download the new ones with the white body if anyone is interested. I'm asking $80 for her, which is about what I paid for her not including the price of the replacement clothing items. Any interest or questions please PM me!

Shanna

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2116678056

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just bumping this, I took some pictures of her body, but am still looking for my cable to link the camera to the computer hopefully I will have more time to look tomorrow.

Shanna

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here are the new pictures of Molly. If anyone wants a photo of anything in particular please just e-mail me and I will add it. I think if no one shows any interest on this girl by tomorrow afternoon, then I will post her on ebay. Thank-you!

Shanna
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2106447381

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 12, 2006 11:05 AM: Message edited by: slovejoy ]</font>