Thread: hi i am not shure what to do

Crazy

im new and im not shure what to do here eney suggestions

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 30, 2006 10:53 AM: Message edited by: Crazy ]</font>

Crazy

eneyone know
    cluelesss

Ashley1972

Welcome to the board!! You can just read the posts or you can share with us your AG collection. I lurked on the board for a couple of months before I felt comfortable enough to post. What dolls do you have? Also, you can answer any questions we post requesting advice, etc. So glad you're here and I hope you enjoy this board. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You could introduce yourself and tell us what brought you to the board. We all love to talk about our dolls and would really like to hear about your AG. [img]smile.gif[/img]

We have some members who make things for their dolls (clothes, food, rooms) and share the info. and sometimes even the directions so we can do the same. We have others who take great photographs and post them here. A few of our members have even created stories for their dolls. Those are lots of fun to read.

A new AG store has recently opened in Los Angeles. Some of our members have been there and posted reviews and pictures. You might want to look at those.

Besides the obvious chatting about AG, we also support each other and chat about other things. If you want to start a thread like that, just be sure to put and OT: in the title.

This is a great board with wonderful people. I hope you enjoy it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome to the board! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] You can start off by introducing yourself and your collection. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Willkommen Crazy - nice meeting you!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Welcome to the board! I see you registered way back in 1999. Have you been lurking here long?

The first thing you should do is introduce yourself, and tell us some about your collection, as the others have said above. Check out the board rules (you can find the link right above the post list on the main page of this board), and try to follow them. Also, no offense to you, but your posts are a little hard to read because of multiple spelling errors and no capitalization. Netspeak (like the kind of type you would use in Instant Messenger or chat rooms, such as no capitalization) is against the rules here, because we have international members who, although they understand English, may not be able to read Netspeak. Here is a translation of your post from Netspeak to normal type:

Original Post Title: "Hi, I am not sure what to do."
    Original Post Body: "I'm new and I'm not sure what to do here. Any suggestions?"

Reply Post #1: "Anyone know? I'm clueless."

If you are one of the many people who have problems typing, which leads to many spelling errors, please use the spell check on your posts. There is a little blue link next to the space where you type your post that says, "Check Spelling." Try to use that whenever you are unsure of your spelling. Please try to use correct punctuation as well, because when everything is just globbed together into one very long run-on sentence, it makes it very hard to understand, especially when paired with Netspeak.

I hope you post more about yourself soon [img]smile.gif[/img] . We all love when a new member joins!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome!!!!!!! You can ask questions about AG products or stores.
    You could show pictures of your dolls or just tell us about them. [img]smile.gif[/img]