Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I emailed you.

prasnlrd

Originally posted by judiaci:
    "forced?" [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="5">HUGE SIGH!!!!....</font>...ohhhhh all right! I got "razzed" a couple days ago about my biking girls not having helmets on...being that I am the CEO of DPS and all.... [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] . I tried to talk my way out it but to to no avail.

Ahhhh...they (Dionne, Jeanette, & AsianAg) got me on that one; so I am looking for two AGT Light Blue bike helmets.

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wonder if there's a file on officer Sheila about that helmet incidence. [img]redface.gif[/img]

prasnlrd

Originally posted by Miki_:
    I wonder if there's a file on officer Sheila about that helmet incidence.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="5">Miki!!!</font> don't tell me me you have joined the "Get Officer Prasnlrd" crew!!! Ohhhhh...this sound like this further DPS Officer Slander is going to have me doing overtime*********Sound of keyboard typing at DPS Headquarters************
    Case File#15 = Additional Party in DPS Slander Case/ [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] Miki [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I saw one for auction one time and thought of you Sheila, but than I guess I forgot. Sorry!

prasnlrd

Originally posted by mandasmom:
    I emailed you.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I got it and responded! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Thanks for thinking of me. Read the PM and see if you can help get the two items I mentioned. He-he-he, 'bettcha' everyone else wants to know what I am talking about....HA!...."no dice"!!! It will be known soon enough!

<font color="red">....mwahahahahahahahaaaaa.....</font>

thepidget

Haha prasnlrd.....I think NO matter what you write, you always crack me up! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

I am in suspense, now....hmmm...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is someone playing favorites on this board?
    Sheila, are you getting something super special and super cheap from the outlet? [img]wink.gif[/img]

prasnlrd

Wink

He-he-he....and what if I am! HA!...no that is not it. It is really no 'bigee'; just something certain members have "forced me" into getting. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] ....he-he-he...and no it is not a dollie!<font color="red">....mwahahahahahaaaa...</font>you can figure it out.....

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"forced?" [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast