Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, yesterday my doll day was ended at 12. By next week-it will be 15!

What happened was last week I ordered 25 (Sydney), I also returned a bunch of things to get Addy for 19 dollars, plus the amount of the returns, and today I unexpectedly got Kit.

Kit is a sad story. My dad's cousin died on Thursday (funeral's tomorrow). I wasn't too close to him, more with his daughters. Anyway, he went up to the hospital in NYC on Thursday, and ended up driving my cousin Sheila (his wife) back home to NJ, in her car.

Because of that he left his car in the city. So today, he asked me if I wanted to join him , and take the bus up there and pick up his car. So we did, we had lunch in B. Smiths, also went to the stores along 5th avenue. He took me into AG, I wasn't planning on going there at all. He said that I can get up to 100 dollars worth. He thought I wanted stuff for Felicity-furniture, I told him that it was too expensive-more then 100 dollars [img]smile.gif[/img]

So instead, I got Kit, her birthday outfit, and Felicity's Spring Dress because he wanted me to get something for her.

But I wasn't planning on getting her, or collecting for her-and now I missed her waffle iron [img]frown.gif[/img]

I checked-I couldn't find it!

-Jordyn

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 07, 2006 12:07 AM: Message edited by: Starearedkid ]</font>

13Pumpkins

That was sweet! Although I'm a little confused as to who the 'he' was, your father?
    Sometimes they do grow like weeds!
    Sorry about your relation.
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 07, 2006 11:17 AM: Message edited by: *The*Paranoid*Pumpkin* ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry about your relative dying. It was nice that you got Kit.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That is nice that you got Kit. Your collection is really growing.
    Call customer service and see if someone can find you a waffle iron. They often seem to find things after we think they were all sold out.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very sorry about your relative. [img]frown.gif[/img] But I hope Kit brings you some happiness...it probably did your dad some good, to let you get something you wanted.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm so sorry about your cousin, Jordyn; but how nice that it turned into something so sweet for you. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Ashley1972

Sorry about your relative. Congrats on your new dolls! I just called AG and they DO still have some of Kit's waffle iron sets left. Hurry!