Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Poor Harper.
    I am buying AGT23 within the next week, but I am also getting a car. (Yes I am excited about the car, especially since it involves a trip to Chicago, my grandparents' house and possibly AGPC, but dolls are so much more important...) So, my mom decided I have to wait to open Harper for a month or so (she hasn't told me when yet). I would love to open her before I go to Italy, so that's not all I'm thinking about in Italy.
    Since Harper is from Morocco, and she is Muslim, I decided that she lost her travel visa and is being questioned. Even though her dad is in the US Foreign Services, they seem to have a thing against her mom, who is a native Moraccan. And of course, Harper went and lost the visa and her passport. Very smart.
    Anyway, does anyone have any tips on how I can convince my mom to let me open her sooner?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HI,

I LOVE your imagination! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Sort of like turning lemons into lemonade. The lost visa story is just too fun! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] If you were my dd, I would let you have Harper if you were doing well in school, being well behaved (in general...not a complete [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] every day) and you showed me a really awesome journal/story you had kept for a few weeks about Harper & her struggles to be released from questioning. Just might work!

Have fun w/ your new car and on your Italy trip. [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] Sounds like you have a very full summer planned.

Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh dear don't encourage me... I just HAVE to get their newsletter done!

The story sounds like a good idea. I think I will try it! Thanks!