Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is it? IS IT? IT IS! AG Pool Party is RIGHT HERE!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

YES!

Strap on your swimsuits! Fire up the grill! Slather on the sunscreen! It's a pool party and everyone's invited!

Take lots of pictures of your girls having as much fun in the sun as they can, upload them to Imagestation, and HURRY UP AND POST THEM RIGHT HERE! Yaaay!

I'll start. Everyone had a pretty good time at our pool party. Except maybe Jess. You'll have to see for yourself, though:

"It's an AG Pool Party!" -- The Album.

So let's go! Party party!

(PS: I'd reccomend making a fake pool, like I had in my album, but if you really want to take a doll near REAL water, please be careful!!)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You know I actually turned my pc on at 7 o'clock this morning, on a SUNDAY!!!!, to look for this post.

In the apartment complex where I lived before I bought my house there was a big pool. I lived there for 7 years and never went into it (having nearly drowned in a supervised swimming class in 8th grade PE) but that doesn't mean I didn't get some use out of it.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2105637348

I also thought perhaps those HB members who are interested in the Selkasset story might like to see a part of it, since it involves a Big Pond - aka the Atlantic Ocean.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2105633239

Alas now that I have my job back, I won't have a year of severance pay and time to write this novel! Guess I'll have to just keep on photographing bits and pieces of it.

Come on in, everybody! The water's fine!

Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here is my offering. We have a pool and someone just had to go down the slide!!! Enjoy

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2105476852

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 11, 2006 11:06 PM: Message edited by: AG Dress Designer ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know you spent a lot of time on this and it shows. It's a great album. AND I know you tried really hard to keep your album concise. But aren't there some pictures of the girls in a canoe that you left out? If so, could you add one back in, please?

Bridget says hi to all her friends at the party. She misses everyone but not the hot weather.

Ashley1972

DD is working on ours right now so I hope to have the pics uploaded by tomorrow!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh my gosh, what fantastic albums!
    I haven't taken any photos yet, and now I'm not sure I want to. [img]redface.gif[/img] I don't have a pool. We do have some beautiful beaches, but it's freezing here today. I can't imagine how cold it must be on the water.
    I'm going to go sew a dress for my new girl and comtemplate my pool party album...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, Lindy. I loved the pictures with the kayaks!

FYI in case anyone needs an instant pool, I just went to Partytime and they have big blue plastic ocean dropcloths and 50 foot rolls of sunset over ocean to use as a backdrop! Irresistable.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cherry, what is partytime? Is it a party store or is it online? If it is online, do you have a link?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

http://amscan.com/

Partytime is a store but the product I bought comes from Amscan, which conveniently printed their website on the packaging. I bought Tropical Sunset to go with Ocean Blue. Each room roll is 50 feet long by 4 feet tall (excellent size for AGs) and mine cost $18 a piece. Definitely a safer environment for Jess' kayak.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Those are all wonderful! LOL at yours, Bean; so funny! Glad your Kirsten stayed in period. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] (That's part of why I won't do one either; no swimsuits. ;P )

Sakurako, yours were so fun; the story was very neat! And playing in your apartment complex, that took guts IMO. Very neat (and gutsy!) AG Dress Designer! (I would never dare to do that with my dolls!)

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast