Thread: Question about new items and tub???

chrstnwmn7

DD WANTED the tub for Christmas...it has yet to be played with more than a couple of times. She enjoys clothes and a doll table more than anything.

It is very plastic. DD is 6 so, this is good for her. The plastic is more durable. But, again, she doesn't play with it very much. The accessories tend to get lost easily too.

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 16, 2005 02:17 PM: Message edited by: chrstnwmn7 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That is what I was affraid of,her not playing with it much.She keeps saying she wants it,but I just don't know how well it is made and also the play value.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I keep saying I am going to get 8yoDD the vanity, but how much play is there in it? It would look cute in her AGT room, but can't see how you would actually play with it. Brush her teeth? Wash her face? Stand in front of the mirror practicing laughing and tossing her head? [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tracy,LOL thanks for making me laugh I needed that,yes I never thought about it that way,what really can she do with the vanity?The only thing I really liked are the towels that is if I get the tub,I mean if she is taking a bath she needs to have a towel and a wash cloth too. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I actually love the little vanity and would like it to go with our spa chair. I'm not a beautician, but have two friends that are. I just think it would be really cute to have a whole spa type room, including the tub, but I wish it was a different color. Funny Ria, that's the only thing you like about it, and yet I wish it was a different color. I keep thinking pearly white or pearly pink finish, but not that deep blue.

Please don't tempt me on other items!

Laurie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I was searching old posts to see what everyone thought of the tub,people who actually purchased it and I did not find any.So does anyone have this or the vanity and do you like it,worth the $$ and also if something is new and this is one of those items do you think it will be around for awhile yet?I am not going down to APGC till summer and if I do get this I will just go down and get it,the code really does not do me much good with taxes and shipping I can just go get it.Thanks..Sorry for rambling still sick....lots of meds... [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think some people posted that they did not like it, the tub looked too plasticky and also Barbieish!!!

I have seen the tub, the only thing I like about it is the color. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My 9 year old daughter wants the tub, too, but I think it is too expensive and big. I am considering getting her the vanity for her AGOT room. With the code, it is not that expensive, and I think it is cute. I saw it in Chicago and liked it. I think it would go nicely with the yellow trundle bed and flower amoire AGOT room we have.

I agree that the tub looked plasticy and seems like fun to a girl but probably wouldn't be used much.