Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How is everyone coming along on the craft swap crafts?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would love to do this again, as I have had soooo many ideas since I first started my project. I met an 87 year old woman at Hobby Lobby who is from an area 1 hr drive away, and we talked and talked about all the different kinds of crafts we do. I was stopping by for construction paper for a project I'm doing, and ended up talking to her for 45 minutes. We exchanged addresses and she has ever so many ideas and knowledge about how they "used" to do things and old crafts that people don't do anymore. She asked me to participate in a farmer's fair that they have there every year to teach spencarian script and writing with dip pens (which I do fairly well). I always meet so many nice elderly people. I think it's a shame that people my own age are always in too much of a hurry or too snotty to stop and talk to someone. You never know who you might meet or what they might know. I understand being wary of strangers, but what happened to good old-fashioned kindness? Just a thought.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I started my craft yesterday and plan to finish it today [img]smile.gif[/img] (I hope!) I already got mine in the mail from angelnise and I love it so so much!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12