Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: *spoilers* I GOT THE NEW CATALOG WITH JESS! (Legal this time)*spoilers*

LordofthePumpkinPatch

I FINALLY found the pictures!!!!! I LOVE the doll! Actually better then Marisol in some ways, and definaelty better then Lindsey and Kailey. This is almost their best LE doll in my opinion. Her collection is very..... playish, so I don't really have the interest in that.
    Elizabeth's dress.....ummmm. I don not like Elizabeth's clothes. They look so Barbieish to me. But I don't have Elizabeth anyway, so it doesn't matter.
    But, I am going to be getting the doll asap!

Inactive Member mominindianapolis's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is there a cost for the whole collection given? Can you tell me what the item number is for it if so? I just received 2 orders this week and no new catalog in them, so now I just want to be ready to order immediately. Knowing the total collection cost would help.

Also - what do the new bitty baby pj's look like? My mom was going to order them for dd and I told her just to get the Valentine set as she did for my niece to keep things the same. I had no idea the set would be discontinued - argh!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OMG! Her best friend's name is Sarita!!! That's my middle name and what my college friends called me and my best college buddies name is Jessica!!!

I already wanted her, now I HAVE to have her!!!

Woo hooo! Thank heavens for a Christmas Eve Birthday and a request for a delay in getting b-day present s until the new doll came out!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by mandasmom:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Oooh mandasmom - If you'd like I can rotate the images and crop them and resize them a bit in Photoshop ^^
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Magdelen-if you can figure out how to do it, please do. I looked it up and she put them in photobucket.com. The other thing says vivent_votre_vie. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">^^ I'm not sure what you mean by vivent_votre_vie, but I was able to rotate them, etc. I would have put them in Photobucket, but it isn't liking me at the moment so ImageStation'll have to do (if it ever finishes loading haha) Yay it loaded [img]biggrin.gif[/img] So if you want these can be saved to your machine by just right clicking the image and then saving it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

JESS pics Edited oh ... =/ ImageStation resized them a lot. I have the images at original size if you ever want me to email those to you, or I'll try Photobucket later.

Thanks for sharing these with us [img]smile.gif[/img]

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 22, 2005 03:11 PM: Message edited by: Magdalen ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Terry and Amanda, thank you so much for staying up late to post the pictures for us! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Jess is adorable. I really like her meet outfit - I'm seriously tempted to get one for me. [img]wink.gif[/img] I think I'm going to hold out on getting her for a few months, though, just in case they pull the same "whole world" trick they did with Marisol. For now, I'm going to enjoy the last couple days during which I can say I finally have all the LE's...

- Becca

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Magdalen!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WOW! I went to bed early and wake up late to see this! Thanks mandasmom for sharing!

Jess is unbelievably beautiful! I will definitely be getting her, the PJs and her kayak outfit...not so sure about all the other stuff. I try to stay away from accessories, or else I'd go broke. Question is how long I can wait to get her? My birthday is in July, but that seems so far away!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow. I just found these a few minutes ago. I really should be less erratic in my checking of this board. Jess is so cute! I was thinking of getting agt25 for a brunette in my collection but Jess is better. And my friend who I would be basing her on is part Korean. Elizabeth's summer dress has me writhing in envy. The doll has a nicer hat than I do! The Bitty pajamas are cute too. It makes me wish that the baby girls in my family would break the habit and stay alive every now and then.

I can't wait until I get money!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you again MandasMom.

I can TOTALLY see Jess as Ruthie too.... Maybe I am just too anxious for Ruthie, or maybe I am just looking for an excuse to buy more than one Jess, lol.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just looked at the pictures again and I'm still really excited. I know I will be probably taking one or two things back from Christmas (Teen Trends doll, for example, because I realized I can't start another collection) I might use the money to order her. On the other hand, I want to go to the AGPLA opening - wouldn't it be fun to go then and pick out my own doll? What do you guys think?