I was out doing last minute Christmas stuff this afternoon and stopped in at the Oshkosh outlet, and the sales clerk gave me the brand new catalog! She said it was ok, because today was its release date. I don't know how to scan pictures and post them as you can tell by my wonderful ativar,(when Manda gets home I'll see if she can help me do it) but I can describe what the new collection for Jess is like, so if you want to wait til her release date to be surprised, leave now.

Ok, the cover is the same as the one from the picture that caused so much controversy. The description says that Jess has dark brown almond-shaped eyes and loose braids. Her dad is Irish-American and her mom Japanese-American. Her travel outfit includes an embroidered halter top, tie-dye-print skirt, underwear with a butterfly screen print and braided sandals. It looks to me like they did give her a new face mold, but that it is a combination of the old ones. Her nose looks softer that the GOT dolls, like Marisol's. Her mouth is like a GOT, but somehow looks softer. Her eyes are similar to Kaya. She has a side part in her hair and it is a little shorter than the GOT dolls. I think she is very pretty, but she doesn't look as asian as GT4.

Her travel acdessories are a canvas shoulder bag with pockets in front and back to hold two special letters from her brother and sister back home. It also carries her passport, document holder, Belize map and guidebook with actual pictures and journal. The bag is kind of olive colored with an orange butterfly. It also comes with a water bottle, butterfly camera, and her mint green plush monkey Toshi.

She has a Kayak and gear-the kayak is inflatable. The sides are orange and the top is red with sun designs. The set includes a paddle that sounds like a rain stick, a yellow like jacket and a bag to store the kayak. It is 28.00.

She has a 2 in 1 kayaking outfit. The long-sleeved rashguard is lime green and bright pink. It comes with lighter pink shorts with a dark pink flower design on one pocket, kayaking shoes in green and pink, and a green/pink tankini, and sunglasses and sunscreen stick. It is 30.00.

There is a girl sized meet outfit available for 62.00.

She also has a tree swing chair. It is 22 inches high, 12 inches long and 14 inches wide. It is a plastic palm tree with a yellow swing chair hanging from it and a maya throw blanket. It is on a stand which has 3 buttons to push which makes jungle sounds. It is 44.00.

She also gets a pair of pjs. They are a turquoise print on the crop pant bottoms with butterflies, and a solid color top with lace trim and a couple butterflies printed on it. It also comes with a beaded hemp anklet, and terrycloth slippers with rhinestones. They are 20.00. The matching girl pjs are 36.00 and slippers 19.00.

I'll let you know when Manda figures out how to post pictures.