Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm wondering how rare this outfit is.I haven't seen many on ebay,wich is why I bid on one,even though I'm trying not to spend too much on AG right now.I won the dress,shoes and wings for about $12+shipping.Was this a good deal?I've wanted this outfit for a long time,so I'm VERY happy,I'm just hoping I can tell my partner that it was a good deal,since she just found out I placed an AG order in addtion to the other orders I had.Thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, it rarer to find a complete set (with the headpiece and bag). I'm not sure about the pricing for incomplete sets.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't think it's terribly rare; they seem to come up now and then. I bought mine new in box for $28 about 6 months ago from a seller who had many sets. I thought that was a good deal; I believe they usually go for more than that. It is a super super cute outfit! I'm getting ready to put it on my #26 soon! Congratulations on getting the wood fairy outfit!! I think $12 was a very good price for pieces you got!! Tell your partner you got a good deal! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]