Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The weaving outfit is on a list of retiring items given to a board member by a Personal Shopper, so I think it's pretty certain that it will retire--just my opinion.

If it were me, I'd go ahead and get it.

Also, since I AM me, I already have it [img]smile.gif[/img] , and it is SUCH an elegant outfit, my favorite of Josefina's things, even including her Feastday Finery! It's one of those that look much nicer in person, with more evident details than show up in pictures.

Even at the full price of $24, I think it's a bargain, since it includes a camisa, skirt, gorgeous sash, AND a rebozo. I wouldn't wait for the ebay gougers to buy it up--I'd get it NOW.

Can you tell I ADORE this outfit? [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I ordered one last week and am waiting for it to be delivered today. If you don't want to get it right now I would check the website everyday and the first time it goes missing or says sold out call CS ASAP and order it then. I've had great luck with doing that once things go missing from the website. I think they probably take them off the website or put sold out once inventory drops to a certain number. Of course if you can get it now I'd use the free shipping code and go for it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just hate the pressure of these possible retirements forcing us to buy before we are ready, but you know the prices on e-Bay will go sky high. If anyone didn't see the retirement list, it is posted in the Possible Retire/CODE sticky at the top of our site.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I was just wondering how certain our speculations are on the retiring items? I really want to get Josefina's weaving outfit, but just got back from a trip to AGPLA (didn't realize it was retiring so I didn't buy it) and I would rather wait to buy it, but I don't want to miss it. Thanks!!

Shanna

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 08, 2006 12:45 PM: Message edited by: slovejoy ]</font>