Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Judi,

I have a question that I haven't been able to figure out. In normal posts, I have been able to use the URL button to shorten the name of my Imagestation Album. However, when I try to do this in my signature--I don't see the different resizing, URL, Color, etc. buttons to use. Right now, I don't have my Imagestation Album in my signature, but I would like to. Also, I've noticed others that have listed each Imagestation Album separately--taking up several lines. How do you put..."My Imagestation Albums" and have it go to a page that displays your various albums? I know it is probably something small that I am overlooking, but it has me puzzled.

Thanks in advance for help.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 24, 2006 01:32 PM: Message edited by: MOM to JILLIAN ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That is a good question. You need to use the hostboard markup language codes to rename your album link for your signature. The URL button makes it easy for us in a post, but there are no "easy buttons" for signatures. I think I put the code for that in the signature sticky. I will look at it again and re-post the instructions.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 24, 2006 03:04 PM: Message edited by: judiaci ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The instructions for this are found in the signature length sticky, but I will elaborate.
    Here's what is in the sticky:
    "Use the URL function to have one name for albums. Here is the Hostboard Language Code to use in your profile:

[ URL=http://www.Hostboard.com]Hostboard.com[/URL]

I put a space between [ and URL but don't do that when you use this code. I only did it so the link wouldn't show up instead of the code."

Further Details:
    Where it says Hostboard.com the second time - that is where you put something like "My Albums!" or whatever your desired title is.

You can copy and paste the http code from the box on Imagestation where you have all your public albums listed. I don't think this will work on non-public albums.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks! With your instructions, I figured out the album part, but somehow messed up my signature picture! LOL. I'll get it straight soon.

ETA: My signature picture is fixed now. YEAH!! THANKS AGAIN!!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 24, 2006 02:56 PM: Message edited by: MOM to JILLIAN ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just to let you know... I went through some of my old threads and deleated the ones where I was just asking random opinon questions. This was my contribution to the spring cleaning!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by uktmw:
    Just to let you know... I went through some of my old threads and deleated the ones where I was just asking random opinon questions. This was my contribution to the spring cleaning!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks, Tiffany! That is a big help!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by MOM to JILLIAN:
    Thanks! With your instructions, I figured out the album part, but somehow messed up my signature picture! LOL. I'll get it straight soon.

ETA: My signature picture is fixed now. YEAH!! THANKS AGAIN!!

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Your album link works! I am glad I could explain it so you could understand.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I pruned out some of the posts in the sticky section of our board that no longer made sense. Mainly, the traveling doll and signature length section. Some of the traveling doll posts were 2 years old and no longer relevant. Since people have changed their signatures, some of the posts on that thread also no longer made sense.

Please re-read the signature length guideline. There are still some really big pictures and signatures online. I know that some of these members don't post regularly and probably didn't see our earlier discussions about this.

Thanks!