Thread: HSH: New Lindy book, but no new doll?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I personally don't like or buy the HSH dolls, mainly only because I just don't want to start yet another collection. [img]confused.gif[/img]

But, I've gotten all the books so far and noticed that they introduced a new book for Lindy, and her Field trip outfit shown on the cover of her book, and a new accessory but NO new doll. I wonder if they're giving up on the dolls?

I'll probably get the book though, just to continue our series.

Laurie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I noticed this as well when I was looking at the HSH section of the site.

I admit that I am disappointed that they didn't add an additional doll, but then, I never actually purchase the doll's for 'Bella, just the outfits and books.

Still, it would be nice to have had the option, as I am considering getting her a "sister" for her Logan when she comes up this summer.

One of my real questions has been would they make the boys in the classroom? After all, they did make Angelina's brother and the BB twins have a boy doll.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm glad to find out I wasn't the only person who thought this was strange! The dolls look scary [img]eek.gif[/img] to me, but I still like to look at their section in the catalog to see what's new.

Her name doesn't seem to be filed with the trademark office. I think the fact that her most likely "meet" outfit was pictured on another doll might make it seem even more like there isn't a Lindy in the works for now.

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 26, 2005 06:59 PM: Message edited by: Melissa ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That is too bad because I thought Lindy was probably Asian. I would have bought her for just that fact. I do think the books are very cute and a good set for a young reader. I will wait till they all come out and probably order the complete set of books. I will only order the dolls, if Kaitlin specifically asks for one. But her bedroom is purple with faires. It makes me think we should order Hallie.