Thread: Which of your wish list items just got bumped down because of the new items

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I have this ongoing Wishlist in Word and I put a little red [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] by the items I really want. Several items (Baby Polly & Cradle and Felicity's tea set) just got bumped down in priority because of the new Computer and Sweet Sequins Outfit and accessories.

My wish list is so long and my purchases are so few and far between that some things get retired before I ever get around to getting them. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Now if a new AG Christmas Tree comes out in October, my priorities will get rearranged all over again. It's an endless cycle.
    Julia

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Retired AGT #6 is still at the top of my list, but a lot of outfits will probably jump down in favor of the new day bed. (And possibly the new AGT dolls. ^_~)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, I'm like you, Julia. My purchases usually tend to be few and far between, so I do miss out on some items...usually AGT items because I'd rather have historical stuff. Especially now that it's Molly's year, and Molly is of course my favorite. But this new party dress is so cute that I just have to try and get it. As I posted in the other thread, I got to have that mini doll! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Possibly Nellie! I am very excited to see what the new blonde today girl looks like. [img]smile.gif[/img]