Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

2 years. Yipee, I tried to place it at Chicago since I wanted a personal shopper to look over the dolls but you couldn't use the free shipping code over the phone. Oh well we ended up getting more doing it online. We ordered Jess w/book, AGOT #24 w/coconut, Licorice, Sightseeing outfit, Horse Lover outfit, Tennis outfit, Molly's Aviator outfit (which last time I looked was sold out, it's back in) and the Spider Witch costume, DD picked it over the Bell PJs. Now the waiting begins and the hoping the dolls are fine.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by loveAG:
    2 years. Yipee, I tried to place it at Chicago since I wanted a personal shopper to look over the dolls but you couldn't use the free shipping code over the phone. Oh well we ended up getting more doing it online. We ordered Jess w/book, AGOT #24 w/coconut, Licorice, Sightseeing outfit, Horse Lover outfit, Tennis outfit, Molly's Aviator outfit (which last time I looked was sold out, it's back in) and the Spider Witch costume, DD picked it over the Bell PJs. Now the waiting begins and the hoping the dolls are fine.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Congratulations! You made great picks. The tennis, horse lover and aviator outfits are among my favorites. Jess is great and mine arrived in perfect shape so here's hoping yours will, too. Enjoy!

Polly Marie

I usually receive an UPS tracking number within 24 hours but sometimes it has taken 2 days.

It will probably be at your house at the end of next week. Anticiptation of good things is a joy in itself! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yay for #24! Congrats on all that cool new stuff. When that stuff comes your gonna have a blast [img]tongue.gif[/img]

It's sooooo sweet your daughter picked her out! Isn't great to see your children intrested in AG?!?! Are you letting her name it?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yep she gets to name her considering she picked her over Jess. But I wanted at least one LE. Planning to someday get a Lindsey, I hope. We had to have coconut & Licorice since DD love cats and dogs. But she also has a thing for trunks and boxes and has eyed everyone on the AG site. I say they're to expensive for her yet but DH says for xmas she get one. She has him wrapped around her finger.LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a fun order! Your choice of outfits & pets is great too, with lots of mix & match options. Let us know what your dolls are like. I have yet to receive a doll that needed shipping back so here's hoping that yours will be just perfect too. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Julia

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I bet you will have a blast opening up everything!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't wait for it to come. Unfortunately the good Lord didn't give me patients. If someone can answers this, when you check your order status what does see components mean. Everything else says in progress except the AGOT #24. Does this mean they are out of her? Now I'll worry since this is the doll DD kept picking she wanted. Forget that last part,I had brain dead moment, maybe I should read the order status better. Can someone PLEASEEEEEEE tell me do they give you a tracking number? It seems like I remember tracking my other order. thanks

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 26, 2006 01:54 PM: Message edited by: loveAG ]</font>