Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

I was just bemoaning the fact that the code is gone and my daughter said "What if it never comes back?" NOOOOOOOOO ! ! ! ! ! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Someone might say that we have just gotten spoiled, but seriously I wouldn't have bought most of what I have without the code. It feels weird enough to spend money on myself after all these years, but to do so with high priced thiings that are totally unecessary makes it even harder. The code allowed me to justify some spending as it made the items much more reasonably priced.

Anyone else missing the code?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YES! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] But I have still ordered twice within a week. [img]redface.gif[/img]

That waffle iron set really got the best of me. I ordered it today along with Kit's Christmas dress, PJ's, and Molly's aviator outfit. (wanted to make the shipping stretch).

My daughter's and I placed an order last week so we could order all of that great stuff that was marked down. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

I have a feeling this will be it for us until June. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If I didn't already have the waffle iron set, I would have placed an order for it too. It is really a great set. I think the little waffles are my favorite food item and that is saying a lot since I LOVE doll food. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes - I am really missing the codes - ALL OF THEM. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Free shipping, $10 off and even the lowly 10% off. Today, I even joined a new site called Fishing for Deals. They have a section on AG and AG codes. They are moaning over the no codes on that site, too. I did find out about the 95 cent shipping on orders under $5 over on the Fishing for Deals site.

The most frustrating thing for me is that Brown Eyed Girl posted that there is a free shipping code out there that is valid, but we just don't know it. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font size="6">YES! </font> I am really missing the codes! I want to order Kirsten's pottery set with some kind of code. I keep checking all my usual code sites, but none are listed. I think we are all having major code withdrawal. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A hidden secret code? That is even worse than no code at all. [img]frown.gif[/img]

By the way, I LOVE your wallpaper. We are currently in the process of redecorating and I would love to put your paper somewhere in my house. I have looked through books until my eyes blur, but I haven't found anything else that I like.

Besides your paper which I adore, I would love to find some paper with flowers on a background the same color, sort of like white on white china only I want something with some color!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

After talking to CS and having them tell me it was only for new customers I started thinking about all the new customers I've brought to AG since my daughter got her first doll and how much money they've made as a result. I feel somewhat entitled to a reward of some sort and a code would be perfect!
    I still can't decide whether or not to place an codeless order. I did order the Waffle set last week but there is so much more I want to get.

ETA: My birthday is coming up, how about a birthday code or even a Mothers day code. What better gift to give the mothers that do all the spending than a discount....come on AG PLEASE?

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 01, 2006 02:31 PM: Message edited by: Brown*Eyed*Girl ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I remember board members using lots of math skill to figure out the savings and effect of $10 off any order. I also remember us talking about how that coupon was the only way we ever got a discount on historical items, such as furniture and dish sets. Now that AG just listed Kirsten's pottery set on the monthly sale page, for precisely $10 off, do you think that's AG's way of compromise? Giving us the $10 discount on historical sets but maintaining more control over sales?

Julia

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I obviously don't qualify as a new customer, but I do have a friend who would. I am busy corrupting her. [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL
    She just bought a used AG doll and she is now thinking about placing her first order to get some outfits. If she calls and asks for customer service, can she get the discount or does she need some sort of code or special invitation?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by MaryCarly:
    A hidden secret code? That is even worse than no code at all. [img]frown.gif[/img]

By the way, I LOVE your wallpaper. We are currently in the process of redecorating and I would love to put your paper somewhere in my house. I have looked through books until my eyes blur, but I haven't found anything else that I like.

Besides your paper which I adore, I would love to find some paper with flowers on a background the same color, sort of like white on white china only I want something with some color!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree, a secret hidden code is worse than no code at all. You just know you will place an order and the code will appear!

If you want a sample of my wallpaper, I could mail it to you. That might help someone in the store find it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast