Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I listed a few of the dresses I've made, since my home inventory is getting kind of large. Their are two that match for AG and Bitty Baby.
    Thanks for looking.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZronQ2amarianne

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I really like the Bitty one, but I don't have Bitty! I hope your auctions go well.

Jo

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Those are really cute. Where did you get the patterns?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

loveAG.........I'm one of those people that makes up her own designs. Once I have a bodice that fits, I can add any kind of collar, sleeve, skirt, or do whatever comes to mind.
    I did have classes in patternmaking, many, many, years ago, and I sort of design as I go.
    Sometimes I spend a whole day, just stacking up fabric and trim, and making notes. I'll look at a stack of fabric, then pull out my bins of trim, and appliques, and see what comes to mind. When I'm done, I start cutting, and sooner or later I get to sewing. I like to do things in batches.
    I've got some everyday type dresses for Felicity that have been sitting here for 2 months, all cut out, just haven't had the time to put them together. That's why I make notes....so I don't forget what my original idea was.
    I've haven't gotten around to the doll sewing, because I've been busy making tee shirt quilts.
    This is a side line of mine. Graduation is coming, and I've had a few orders for the quilts, and of course, most people wait till the last minute. If you've ever seen one, you know they're a great way to preserve school memories, or memories of any kind. Most of the ones I do, are for kids graduating High School, who've played sports all their lives, or been in music and theatre programs and have lots of shirts.
    I just finished the top for a marathon runner, who had shirts from all of her races. I'll post a picture. This is just the top, before it's been quilted.