Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello ladys I have been trying to get some info on Gt15 hair is it easy to style and take care of? If we get her in LA and have her hair done do you know can they do the tiny braids and does anyone know how much this might cost? Thanks Diane . I know if someone could teach me I could do it myself. [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] Well maybe [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] thanks Diane [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm not sure about the salon services, but her hair is even more manageable than the PM textured hair. If you spritz it with water and use a wire brush from ends to roots, you should not have an issue dealling with her hair.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The hair salon only does a few styles. They are posted and you have to choose one of their selections. They don't do the tiny braids, only two braided pigtails.

We took our Addy two years ago hoping to get the style that she has in the catalog when she is wearing her nightgown. The Addy dressed in a nightgown in the Addy window displays at AGP even had this hairdo and they still wouldn't do it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow that is a shame. Is there anyone here that could give me instructions of how to do the braids like that? Please Thank you Diane

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bump

Ashley1972

I wish I could give you specific instructions but I'm not that great at french braiding, but that's basically all it is. You can take small sections at a time and french braid them into the direction you want her hair to go.

GreyMyst

Originally posted by AGMom2:
    I wish I could give you specific instructions but I'm not that great at french braiding, but that's basically all it is. You can take small sections at a time and french braid them into the direction you want her hair to go.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's also a little bit harder than french braiding people because you have to make the wig cap not show. So you have to carefully plan where to take each bit of hair from as you you pull it into the braid.

I tried a bunch of times and never got it to look right on Addy. The wig cap was always showing, which REALLY bugs me.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 07, 2006 10:48 PM: Message edited by: SaraLovesHerDollys ]</font>