Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Since I don't have a lot of $$ or space, most of my dolls serve multiple duties (um, personalities? [img]wink.gif[/img] ). My Laura is also my Samantha. Marisol will also be Josefina's sister when I figure out which one. Nellie is just Nellie for now. And Kit can only be Kit, especially because of her hair.

I'll soon be getting AGT 11. I love Addy but I'm completely intimidated by her hair and think it would end up being a mess. So AGT11 may be my Addy and some other little gal when I think up a name.

What other girls are in Addy's books? I don't want to name her after any girl that is mean to Addy. It's been years since I read Addy's books but am I remembering right that a girl named Charlotte was rude to Addy? I love the name Charlotte. Instead of naming her "Addy" maybe I'll pick another name, such as Sarah just in case I ever do get Addy.

Julia

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Addy's memesis is Harriet, not Charlotte, but Harriet has another side to her and I won't spoil the books for anyone. Addy's best friend is Sarah. Those are the only two girls mentioned.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There was a girl Sarah sat nest to and a couple of Harriet's friends were mentioned. Addy has a sister named Esther, but she's a baby.