Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Did you say you were looking for gray sweatsuit fabric. If so you might check Walmarts I just bought some as a remnant. Also check Joanns if you can I've seen sweatsuit fabric in their clearance. What pattern did you use for the sweatpants, if you don't mind me asking.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm particularly interested in outfits for Polly (once I get her)and the Medieval dress. I really like fantasy clothes and can't sew well enough to generate my own patterns. Let us know when you have a price-list! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm working on it, but I am about to switch rooms soon (same mailing address, different dorm) so things are a little crazy right now, but I am still sewing and thinking. I will make another album with prices and the actual items i have decided to sell when I am ready! Thanks for letting me know about your interests!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*Jumping up and down waving arms*

Me, I'm interested, I loved Pollys flannel nightgown, the white slip (it would make a cute dress), and the medieval gown. I can't wait to see prices and pictures of actual items for sale.

Shanna

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love the dress in picture #7. Would you be interested in making it out of some reproduction 1930s fabric (the kind you can buy at any fabric store)? If so, I'd be interested!

prep912112

Smile

Hi! Would you be able to make a pink pair of pants like the blue ones? Great job by the way [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 27, 2006 10:01 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

thepidget

Are you making any more doll dresses? Let us know (and please list prices). Thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img]

The sundresses in pictures 7 and 3 in your album are my favorite styles. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 27, 2006 09:03 PM: Message edited by: thepidget ]</font>

Ashley1972

Whoo hoo!! My dress came in! I bought the dress in the blue stretchy material. It is so pretty on my Analiese. I just love the material and Heidi did a beautiful job making it. I want more in other colors!!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 27, 2006 03:07 PM: Message edited by: AGMom2 ]</font>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123