Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GRR! I just don't know who to choose!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Same here... I get one doll for Christmas every year but I was planning on buying AGT23 in a week or so - then I saw my friend's Elizabeth and I want her very badly! I know I am going to get Elizabeth though, for Christmas, so I'm still getting 23 because I know if I don't get her now I'll end up picking someone else for Christmas. So I'll just have to wait for Elizabeth and get excited for Harper in the mail!! YAY!

Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YES! You are not alone.

I remember in January when I was able to to pick out a doll for Chaunakka and it was deffentely going to be Elizabeth.

Then the January catalog came.

I saw Jess. Those beautiful brown, almond shaped eyes, the dark braided hair...she was GEORGEOUS! Now I was torn between Jess and Elizabeth. I knew Jess was LE, but Elizabeth had SUCH an adorable face and the nicest clothes!

I ended up with Jess for my Chaunakka present (my mom helped me out by saying "You know what, she's Limited edition, go for her." Then, I ened up with Elizabeth at an AGPNY trip in March.

Hang in there, you'll decide sooner or later.

thepidget

Whose stories do you like better, Kirsten's or Josefina's? I think reading the books will be a good way to help you figure out which doll you like more.

Also, I also think you should wait till you get to AGPLA to decide. Look at both dolls in the store and try to see which one appeals to you more, because it's better to see them in real life than just in the catalogs or online.

P.S. Yesterday I went to AGPLA and Kirsten was "calling" to me... Ahhh! [img]eek.gif[/img]

Felicity_Fan85

I've got a Mattel Kirsten and she is beautiful! I have pics of her in my albums. I get stuck picking which girls I want next too. Right now I want to probably get AGT4 in fall, but I have at least 6 dolls on my wishlist so that could change at anytime...so I guess I'm no help here.

Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Felicity_Fan85, I keep seeing your pictures and your making me want AGT #24 EVEN worse! Just 2 weeks left Cari, 2 more weeks.....

Your Susie Mae is BEAUTIFUL! Oh...why 2 weeks!?!? WHY!?!?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12