Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just got Bitty's Fresh Flower Set. This is a very cute outfit (so many more blocks though). I don't know about Bitty Bears flower head piece. It is cute, but in a weird way. A

I also just finished Josefina's Weaving loom project (that took a few hours). The blanket is not a full size doll blanket (think the size of a large oven mitt). I think I don't the last bit of weaving wrong, but nothing went wrong. I think I just did it the hard way at the end. Still cute, and still A LOT OF FUN!!!! This item is still HIGHLY recommeded.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have Josefina's loom and love it because I enjoy weaving. I haven't used Josefina's loom yet. But I did buy four replacement warps. After making the original weaving with the wool yarn that comes with the loom, I plan on making four new weavings with the replacement warps and sew them together to make a blanket big enough for Josefina to actually use. That will be a very fun project for winter.

Julia

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ April 22, 2005 12:16 PM: Message edited by: JuliaAM ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just got Josefina's loom in and can't wait to get started! Thanks for the great idea, Julia, that would be fun for Josefina to have a blanket that I made for her. [img]smile.gif[/img]