Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

megaagfan1: Thank you so much! I'm really having such a blast with this, and I'm especially enjoying all the smiles I'm bringing with it! ^_^

I hadn't even really thought about it, but you're right; I just might be able to. Thank you; I'll talk with her about it and see what she thinks.

Gombe Gal: Thanks so much! I'm so glad you're having fun reading this story. I'm also really glad that it's invoking those emotions!

There'll be a happy ending for all of them, but I can't give anything away yet. ^_^ Hopefully, despite finals looming in front of me, I can work on that next part!

AG*Gymnast: Wow, thank you so much! That's certainly a compliment; the dolls are enjoying the story as well! ^_^ Hopefully I can get that next installment to you guys soon...

*grins* She does seem like a bouncy, happy sort of person, doesn't she? I'm so glad Penny's enjoying it! I love your sig pic, by the way.

tngirl03: Aw, thank you so much! I'm so glad you're enjoying it; your comments really mean a lot to me. It's so good to know that despite the long wait (stupid RL), I'm not the only one enjoying this story. ^_^

I'd really like to get part 5 out to you guys ASAP, because I myself am anxious to get to the awaited part of the story. Until that time, though, my lips are sealed as to what that is. ~_^

*Kas

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love it too! I wonder is #25 is going to show up (she's my favorite AGT!).

Keep up the good work!

I*love*dolls

That was wonderful. I had a really bad afternoon and this made me feel better.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

FarmhouseGirl: Thank you so much! 25 is a beautiful doll, but if I put her in here, I'd just want her more myself. (As it is, I'm starting to sell myself on the dolls! LOL) I'm so glad you enjoyed; I'm really looking forward to posting that next part for you guys!

I*love*dolls: I'm so glad you enjoyed it, and I'm so very glad it was able to brighten your bad day! *sends hugs and chocolate* Hope your day gets better sweetie.

*Kas

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kas, you are as sweet as you are talented!
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Notice that I gave you a "Thank you" and a flower for each of the four parts you have written. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Now that all the mushy stuff is out of the way, isn't it time for you to get to work on Part 5? [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Poor 15, I have to go see what she looks like and 24....I really dont care what 15 looks like I want her and maybe 24 .........great story...can't wait for the next episode...You are so talented. You should send your story to AG I'll bet they will also love it and maybe you could write for them and be famous.....If you become famous will you sign a book for me..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12