Originally posted by kamakajr:
For those of you who do take your dolls around, aren't you ever afraid of misplacing them? So easy to do in a big environment like Disney World.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It is funny you mentioned that. We were taking pictures of my Kit at Fort Wilderness and I got distracted and walked off a ways to look at something my husband was showing me. A nice lady came up to me and said, "Isn't that your doll?" I had left her up on a shelf sitting next to Tigger and Pooh. Usually I am very careful when we take her around and at Disney, with all their displays it is sometimes hard for people to distinguish whether the doll is someone's personal property or whether the doll is part of a Disney scene so I'm sure Kit would have been safe for a while. While we were at Tom Sawyer's Island we placed Kit on a high shelf and a number of people walking by thought Disney had put her there as part of the scene. We also usually have a doll stroller that my daughter wheels around that the dolls stay in unless we take them out for pictures or rides.

Kim