Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree. They could've made it a different material, and thicker too.
    But I do love the color, and I like how the flowers are embroidered on (I honestly expected them to just be printed on).
    But send it back if you're not ahppy with it- you should try the summer dress, it is sorta thin but it is gorgous with the stra hat and the sash on the dress. The Christmas dress is breathtaking too.
    Good luck choosing something esle and I hope you'll like it better! [img]smile.gif[/img]

rolloverrover

I was greatly disappointed too when I received mine. The colors are beautiful and all but the material to me is sort of like very thin shower-curtain material. I was hoping for a nice-quality cotton. I really wonder if this kind of material was around in colonial times. The cap is really nice though, don't you think.
    There's a lot of hype around this dress, particularly when it was rumored to be retired. I think it's pretty but a real disappointment fabric-wise.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

DD just put this on Felicity for the first time this week. When she opened the box, she gasped and said how pretty it was.

I guess it's true that everyone has their own opinions on this. I had to chuckle to myself that she loved it so much when others have quite the opposite reaction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12