Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Help Please - Signatures are Growing Like Weeds!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They aren't making huge posts about it on the board, and if people really get bothered by it, they shouldn't read the signatures.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I totally agree with this in regards to threads. However, it is a bit hard to ignore something that's there almost everytime someone posts, outside of blocking the person [img]frown.gif[/img] . Personally, I'm not really bothered by it, it's just part of the rules [img]smile.gif[/img] .

I'm glad we have the rule regarding religion, as not all religions are allowed here (which is, I suppose, understandable, given it's supposed to be a G-rated board), and it's just more fair to not have any, since all of them can't be represented. I love that the board is just a happy, friendly place with few arguments (and even the ones we do have seem pretty silly, and don't normally hurt feelings, as religious or political ones would).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by judiaci:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by kayakacey04:
    Could I make my signature a little bigger because you can't read the writing and you can barely see the faces? Or is it already as big as it can go because I have writing?

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ April 17, 2006 04:32 PM: Message edited by: kayakacey04 ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Your picture is really small. Feel free to make it bigger. [img]smile.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ok! Thanks!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is mine okay? I don't have any pictures, so I would like to leave it as is, but will change it if it's too long.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is mine too big? I wasn't sure when I first changed it a while ago, and no one's said anything to me about it. Say the word though, and I'll make it smaller [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Also I wanna say thanks to all the mods for handling the matter so gracefully. I think the rules they've made are very fair, and just wanted to say thanks for all the work they've put in to keep the board running smoothing [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by KimberBee:
    Is mine too big? I wasn't sure when I first changed it a while ago, and no one's said anything to me about it. Say the word though, and I'll make it smaller [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Also I wanna say thanks to all the mods for handling the matter so gracefully. I think the rules they've made are very fair, and just wanted to say thanks for all the work they've put in to keep the board running smoothing [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Kim - Your picture is fine. I like it a lot and it is an OK size. Thanks for the compliment.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by BohemianMare:
    Is mine okay? I don't have any pictures, so I would like to leave it as is, but will change it if it's too long.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You have 3 lines of text on my monitor and so it is good. We asked for 4 lines maximum.

Thanks for asking!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234