Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you have any spare time, can you post pics and tell me which of her outfits is your fav. I am going to get 3 outfits and her undergarmetnts and possibly Posie. But I can't decide what outfits to get.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

My Lissie is out traveling right now, but I have some pics of her in some of my albums, and I'll post her going-away album soon.

My favorite of her outfits is her original school outfit.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HI,

My DD9 has Lissie. She owns the new Meet outfit, the Rose Garden gown w/ accessories, the red cloak, and the Tea Lesson gown. She wants the undergarments, Summer gown, Pinner gown, & Christmas gown. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

My favorite is the Tea Lesson gown. we have one picture, but it looks dark on my (dying) monitor. Hopefully it will be lighter on your's. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...5532471&idx=40
    It is beautifully embroidered & includes shoes (which will not stay on...they are like mules) & the fabulous hat. It is a very detailed dress & is well worth the money. My mom sews many clothes for DD's dolls, but she does not embroider, so we knew she couldn't pull off a reproduction of it.

The cloak is nice, but IMO, overpriced.

The Rose Garden dress is rather flimsy & my favorite part is the accessories, which are sold seperately, and sadly no longer available from AG.

My DD's friend has the Summer gown & it is very pretty.

I bought Posie, but she was hard plastic with flocked fur & IMO very cheap looking. I know many people here have her & love her, but my DD's beanie baby looked much cuter in comparison. I sold her to a fellow HB member, who seemed to like her.

Hope this helped & have fun deciding! Let us know what you end up getting. [img]cool.gif[/img]

Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't have time to post photos, although I think there are some of her in AG outfits in my general album. We have the rose garden (original Meet), traveling (curent meet), summer, tea, holiday & cape, school, and nightgown. Of those, we like the summer, rose, and tea outfits the best.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't have any photos of my Lissie to post right now except for the one in my signature below. I only have the Rose Garden dress and the Summer outfit for her, but I love them both. I think she looks so pretty in the Rose, so I keep her in that most of the time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My favorite is the riding habit! It is followed closely by the summer outfit and the school outfit.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have all of the felicity outfits available from AG. You'll find pictures scattered about in my many albums. I'm not really sure which one is my favorite...The tea outfit is very nice but isn't very accurate since the petticoat is fake and there are no side slits for the pocket that comes with the undergarments which would make the pocket no use to you. But maybe I'm just super picky about accuracy. The summer outfit is really pretty and I love the cap. The hat and brocade slippers that come separately are also really nice (plus accurate!).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I really don't have the many, but of the ones I have, I love the riding habit. Anything GREEN looks perfect with Felicity's pretty eyes and is a lovely contrast with her red hair.
    100 0056

Her Rose Garden gown is really quite stunning. I didn't like it as a younger girl, but I love it now.
    100 1369

The cape is also a nice addition to her outfits.
    100 1075

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually, the summer dress comes with the brocade slippers and hat now, hence the hike in price--$28 for the set which includes--straw hat, lace cap, gown, sash, and brocade slippers. [img]smile.gif[/img]

BUT, my 2 favorite outfits of Felicity's are: her school outfit (cranberry skirt and laced jacket w/mob cap)--historically accurate, and unique among her things; AND her Rose Garden Gown, pretty colors for her, and classic for her time! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]