Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I keep hearing how people don't want her to have that mold and I feel like the odd one out.
    Kaya and the gotz lil sisters are my favorite face mold, they are the ones open to more interpretation in dramatic play. I have been hoping that she gets that mold and from looking in her books at her intro picture (if I remeber correctly) she is pictured with a closed mouth, so it looks likely that she get that mold.
    I am wondering why so many people are against that mold for her! And also is there anyone besides me who loves that face mold and is hoping strongly that it's what elisabeth gets.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't have any preferences on any of the molds, I like them all. With Kaya I have the feeling she looks melancholy on some days, then smiling shy or dreamingly on another day. It all depends on my mood I would say.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

exactly! She can many more moods then the smilling happy doll face!! It depends on the person playing with her to interpret.

ponydreamer

I am really excited about Elizabeth having Kaya's face mold. I love Kaya's sweet face. I don't care for Kaya's AG character, but I do love her face.

I like the idea of my dolls having different face molds. One thing that really bothered DH when we were buying AG's for DD, was that the face molds were all the same. He actually noticed that before we did!

courtneysunshine

Originally posted by dolllover:
    Elizabeth will have blonde hair with curls around her face like Felicity. This may be subject to change.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I had to edit this post because I was giving away too much information.

Elizabeth has dark brown hair and brown eyes. If AG used a blonde-haired doll, they would have to change all the Felicity books in which Elizabeth appears and I can't see them doing that. A lot of people are thinking that Elizabeth is the doll that was shown in the survey, but no where in the survey did they say the doll was Elizabeth.

Kim

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ April 03, 2005 01:45 PM: Message edited by: courtneysunshine ]</font>

Inactive Member StarTrekCaptain's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know why in the world they'd make Elizabeth with blonde hair. She is supposed to have long dark hair, big brown eyes like a deer, and a shy smile. That is what I think anyway.
    I just can't see her as a blonde.
    The doll in the survey (which I did not see) could be for the next Lim. ED. doll- think about it, they have to plan those things in advance, so it could be for the next two years, and they might have out it in the survey to test people on if its okay to have another blonde doll when they just came out with 2 new blonde Agots and Kailey was a blonde as well- it could just be a test to see what the market for their blondes will be.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

coutneysunshine, what do you mean you give away too much- do you know something we don't??? [img]smile.gif[/img] Come on, spill! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It can't be the next Limited Edition doll because she was wearing Colonial clothes in the picture.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Does anyone have this picture, I would like to see it??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The only way I can show you the picture is if you take the survey.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast