Thread: my felicity is here, help with some questions?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She came here last night and I am having trouble bonding with her. She doesn't look like what I thought she'd look like. I don't feel like she's a pre-mattel, which is what I wanted. She just looks different.
    Ok, I have decided that she is probably from 1994 from some of the paper work that was included with her.
    Her hair is red almost with a pinkish tone, she doesn't have the jaw bone or cheeks I have seen on the older dolls. Her eye lashes are red toned and soft.
    Her eyes are bright green but almost look drawn. Like someone drew green eyes on a piece of paper then put it into an eye ball.
    Any one have any ideas if she is pre-mattel?
    And is there any way to tighten her leg joints?
    I slept with her last night to help me connect, but I think I just need to know a bit more about her. Her sister Nan looks too cute in her mob cap! And polly and felcity look sweet together!
    So, maybe with more time we connect.
    I feel like I'm being selfish for not bonding with her. Well, we'll see.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

added, from album here on the board she looks like the pre-mattel china made felicity in someones album of comparisons.
    Would people be willing to post face shots of their felicity for me to compare too?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She's most definately pre-Mattel. The red eyelashes are a dead giveaway for that. She is probably China though instead of Germany.

Just Magic Dolls has a page on how to restring joints I believe. If I remember correctly you would have to take her head off and remove all of her stuffing. But there might be another way, restringing is one thing I've never done.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

are the german dolls the ones with the chubby cheeks? Cause that us the felicity I'm attracted to.
    I'm so dissapointed, I don't even know what to do. My husband sais to sell her on ebay again and I'm thinking of forgeting the whole thing.
    At least I'm getting better at identifying the face mold that I am attracted too. Chubby cheeks.

AmericanGirlLover2982
    Here check out my album of mattel Felicity and Pre- Mattel Felicity. Here is the link http://www.imagestation.com/album/in...?id=2130913697

Mines in the traveling gown.

Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]