Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

Ok, I still cannot login, I never got an activation key email. I checked my spam folders and all that, I am simply not receiving one. I even signed up for a new account thinking that a new email might be sent, but it wasn't.
    Can someone please post on the new board FOR me? Here's my problem. My traveling doll Cambria is MIA , I am sure whoever has her is taking good care of her, but I just don't know where she is and I want her back and I miss her.
    Also, Cambria the Traveling Doll is set to appear in a doll show on May 16th , so if she isn't back to me by then I am gonna have some trouble, she's all set for people to see her scrapbook and souvineers or whatever in a display in a doll show. So, I REALLY need her back by then!
    My email is [email protected]
    Please help!!

Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for letting us know again. We hadn't heard from you since this post on April 2, so we didn't know what to do.

Now we're working on it again. If you don't hear from us or the new board in 24 hrs, please let us know asap.

Joy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do you have any other e-mail addresses you can register with? The problem is most likely that your e-mail server treats messages from ProBoards as spam, so you are not receiving your activation code. You could get a free e-mail account and use that, and once you've activated your account, you can change your e-mail address again.

I'm sorry about the delay; we'd really like to see you on the new board! But we have no way to activate you if you don't respond to activation e-mail (which you apparently aren't receiving). [img]frown.gif[/img]