Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you feel the need to be "fair" to your dolls?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I do feel the need to be fair to the them, especially attention-wise. Collection-wise, Felicity definitely has the most, but I've also had her the longest.

The problem I've been noticing recently is that I'm not really giving enough attention to my new girls..which is odd because it makes sense that the new girl gets to be the favorite for a while. I keep feeling bad for Felicity or Kit when I have Sophia watch movies with me and things like that.

I keep having to remind myself that I've had my other girls for 13, 10, and 5 years. The new girls need to feel special for a while.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Only Lissie for me, but I have angsted about the Kaya I plan to purchase when funds allow and whether its fair to her to bring another doll in. I also feel bad because Lissie owns none of her own clothing from AG but since I'm not terribly fond of anything the catalog is selling I prefer to purcahse other outfits from various places and am eyeing some other AG catalog outfits for Lissie. *Grins* her shoes are the Kit workboots as a matter of fact because they suit her personality and the pants outfits she likes to wear, (She HAS a dress but the second I put her in pants she wouldn't go back [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) Someday I DO intend to find her hat and breeches, hopefully before our planned trip to Willaimsburg sometime this summer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123