Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think the next movie after Molly's should be Addy's. Hers are the most compelling stories, imo. It's true there's a problem with Sarah but she could be brought back into the story with a book that gave her a happier outcome, although it would have to be believable.

All the girls have wonderful stories and they all deserve a chance to be seen, so I hope AG will make eight movies. Leaving any of the girls out would be a terrible mistake.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by nicbecjamsar:
    I want Josefina to be next, and I want them to rerelease her piano!!!
    Sarah
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I second that for the Piano (but piano player bias here). But if they were to re-release the piano I would want it to sound like a piano... at least as much as it can (Harpsicord is acceptable).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What did the old one sound like? I've never seen it in real life, just pictures, and I know that a picture may be worth a thousand words, but it doesn't really allow you to hear music *grin*.
    Sarah

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would love to see a movie for Addy and I think that is honestly the right thing for them to do. It would also give me an excuse to get Addy, who I've wanted for awhile [img]wink.gif[/img]
    But I do love Kit and have been looking forward to her movie for awhile (though Kit and Kat are looking forward to it more), and I think knowing AG that's the one they'd probably make next.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok now I'm totally confused. I just figured AG were making movies about all the historicals. This isn't what they're doing. I must be getting old and can't keep up with things.

13Pumpkins

Originally posted by loveAG:
    Ok now I'm totally confused. I just figured AG were making movies about all the historicals. This isn't what they're doing. I must be getting old and can't keep up with things.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]tongue.gif[/img] Your not getting old, we just don't know, and are guessing and expressing our 'burning' opinions!
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

Inactive Member llama_dreamdancer_5's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well I like Kit better than Addy, BUT it would not be fair to do ALL cuacasion movie/firend dolls. Ag though I dought has hardly thought about whats fair. What it is, is whose going to bring in the most [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] ! (which ticks me off [img]mad.gif[/img] ) Who knows maybe they are going to do Addy next, we'll just haft to wait and see. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kit is my favorite, and truly has my vote because my Grandmother (named Ruth) lived during their time frame. Still, I think Addy and Josefina's stories would be really fun to watch! I hope they do them all eventually.

I do think, however, the almighty buck will be the biggest determiner, and they will first look to the high-selling dolls first in order to capture new viewers/pocketbooks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The more I think about it, I would really like to see Singing Bird. Course I would have to read Kirsten's books, too!!! She is one of the ones I never really had an interest in. (no offense for Kirsten lovers!). But I think I would like to see Addy done first! [img]smile.gif[/img]

joelanddeborah

I would really like to see Addy next, with Harriet as her friend doll. (Now don't throw tomatoes at me!) Mainly because I think little girls could really relate to the anxiety that comes with dealing with friends (including the "snobby" ones.) They could really play up the resolution of this problem, too. I think learning to be kind to everyone, regardless of money, etc., is one of the most important things for girls to learn, anyway. That's why I love the kindness in Samantha's stories.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 11, 2006 12:04 PM: Message edited by: Deborah and Girls ]</font>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast