Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone who has a lot of time, I don't know how to..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Get a pic. in my siggy. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    I tried sevral times but it never shows up.
    I type the code in and the code doesn't even show up on my siggy. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

AHHHHH, THE FRUSTRATION IS GETTING WORSE BY THE SECOND!!!!

Please help.

Nik

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Which site are you using to host your pictures? I know that there are some topics that you could possibly search for that people have posted very good instructions on using each site. I'm only familar with imagestation, but I bet a lot of people can help you depending on where your picture is at.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by danaspillar:
    Which site are you using to host your pictures? I know that there are some topics that you could possibly search for that people have posted very good instructions on using each site. I'm only familar with imagestation, but I bet a lot of people can help you depending on where your picture is at.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OOOOO! I didn't know you could put a picture from imagestation into your siggy! I thought you had to only use photo bucket! How do you use one from imagestation!? (I too want to add a siggy picture, but want to make sure it isn't too big, yours seems to be just the right size!)

Any help would be helpful [img]tongue.gif[/img] !!!
    TIA!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My pictures are hosted by imagestation, that is what you wanted to know, right?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Have you tried using Photobucket?

T. Lynn

Photobucket is easy...give that a try.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK, I will try that in the mornin', I am getting tiered and I will be getting of in a few minutes. I hope that it works. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks.

Nik

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh dear, I did mean I use photobucket. It is a free site (I use imagestation for albums). It is very easy to use photobucket, it will ask you to download pictures from wherever you store them, then you change their size to 25-50%, I mostly do 50%. Any bigger and they are to hard to see here.

It will give you three URLs for your picture. I think you use the second address (copy/paste) for sig pictures. You can use the third address for avatars. Either that or I have them backwards, but it only works if you use the right address, so if nothing shows up, just try the other one. You may have to refresh the page for your sig to show up. Hope that helps!

Jen

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK, I did some playing around. I personally just load pictures to photobucket that I have stored on my computer, not online. But I found out how to transfer from imagestation to photobucket.

Go to your image in imagestation and right click on the image. Click properties. Copy the address that ends in jpeg or however your image is stored.

Go to photobucket. Where it has the submit image , hit the "Add images from URL", then paste the link in the box and submit.

I don't know yet how the size is transfered. You may still need to shrink it.

Good luck!

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nik & Jen,

God bless you both for first raising this question and then answering it!

Nik, I am totally frustrated too. I figured out how to post pictures from imagestation by following the instructions in a thread a few days ago but my pictures are so small--they look ridiculous! If you try photobucket tomorrow would you please post and tell me how it works? I'd be so thrilled to know if you are successful at this!

Jen, is there an easy way to transfer pictures from Imagestation to photobucket? I've never been to photobucket before and I'm totally unfamiliar with it...learning Imagestation over the past week or two has been so good for my personal growth but so hard because I'm not a computer wiz at all!

Please ladies, continue to share info as you acquire it because I'm going to be right along with you following your example!

I feel soooo much better after reading this (not that I want you to have any troubles Nik, but I feel like at least I'm not the only one!).

Sincerely,

Katie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast