Thread: Quill pen replacement code, anyone?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I'm hoping someone has the code for Josefina's Quill pen that comes with her desk. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that someone had ordered it recently for about $2 but they didn't have the code.

I did check the replacement list and also called CS with no luck. CS actually said none of Josefina's desk items were available for replacement but I do have the codes for her ledger and inkwell.

I think it might be the same pen as Felicity's so if someone has that code it would probably work too.

Thanks,
    [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] Kristin

joelanddeborah

I don't think Felicity's is available. I lost mine once, and tried to replace it. Luckily, I found it under one of her dresses. Anyway, I was thinking the day I couldn't find mine that maybe I could find one at Michael's? I don't know, it's worth a try.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got the replacement for Felicity's quill pen, and it was so tiny (and not easy for my daughter to play with) that we went to Hobby Lobby and just bought some feathers there. They worked much better and we got a whole bag for what the replacement cost. Just my two cents!

Kim

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, I'll probably try that. I don't know if I've ever seen feathers that tiny there but then again I've never been looking for ones that size either.

Does anyone have a picture of what it looks like so I can get an idea of the size?

Kristin