Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How well do the Bitty clothes fit the "regular" AG dolls? I know one of you has a full-sized/regular in one of the Bitty play outfits (which I ADORE but have no clue which it is! the blue sweater with orange flower...?), so I know they can fit, but how well?

I really like the purple holiday dress for the Bitties, much better than the blue one for the AGTs, but I dunno if I should just not consider it or what. (Also, I want that cute play outfit!)

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] --- KERI --- [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Keri!

I recently purchased the Bitty 2 in 1 Travel outfit for my 18in dolls after being informed by many other HBer's that the Bitty clothes do fit the 18in dolls.

I have been quite pleased with the fit of all pieces in the travel set--except for the shoes, which I find to be too "baby-looking" for the big girls to pull off. Basically, the shirt is more of a 3 quarter length sleeved style on my 18in girls and the pants are cropped pants and the dress, which actually the same length as Kit's Scooter dress, looks better to me as a tunic or with tights under it.

There are lots of pictures of Kit & Marisol in various combinations of the Travel set in my Box Arrives Part 1 album and Playground Album. Please take a look!

HTH!

Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, that's right, Katie! I remembered seeing someone's album yesterday with the travel outfit, but couldn't for the life of me remember how I saw it or on what doll. It looks too cute on Marisol!

I didn't realize the Bitties' arms and legs are shorter than the regular AGs. I guess the fancy holiday dress might not be the best thing, then? The karaoke blue one was so short before, this one must be teeny!

forums --- KERI --- forums

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You know Keri, as soon as I hit the reply button I realized I should've put this in--I have the Silver Bells dress set from last year (got it when it was on massive discount at AG) and I tried it on Marisol when it arrived but it did not fit her properly at all.

The sleeves just looked weird, probably because of the faux fur trim and three quarter sleeves just didn't look quite right for winter anyway. But the back velcro was difficult to close and my Mari is not a particularly plumped up doll so I'd have to wonder just a bit about the New Holiday Bitty outfit. Maybe you could get it, try it on and just return it if it looks weird but take pictures for us all first, ok! Hehehe!

The Silver bells cape and hat however fit very nicely and will be coming out of the stash just in time to coordinate somehow with that darling new winter white outfit with the shorts and boots.

[img]smile.gif[/img] Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Katie, I'm now tempted to get the 2 in 1 travel set for my Marisol. Yours looks so cute in it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The play outfit the bitty twins had that is now retired looks adorable on them too!
    (The outfit with the flower on the sweater)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi,
    Just thought I'd post my picture of Shannon wearing the Bitty Twins outfit. It's perfect for her right down to the shoes. I've seen the red/white/blue outfit picture once and believe it or not the boy's version looked adorable on an AGT! Now I've got my eye out for one but since it's been retired it's a little too pricy for me.

Shannon1

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, I love that outfit so much. I wish they made more clothes for the AGT in those colors, or in that style. It's so classic and cute. I'm going to have to save up so I can start trowling eBay again to look for it.

Thank you for the picture! I didn't realize it came with a skirt - that's so much nicer than I'd thought!

[img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] --- KERI --- [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nope, not gonna be able to resist. She's just too cute. Every time I see a picture of her I want to play with that hair! Adn ever since Lindsey I am hopeless when it comes to resisting the girls with freckles. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LuvAG,

That picture is gorgeous! I wish that AG had not stopped making that outfit for the Twins because it looks, IMHO, much better on the 18in dolls.

Your Shannon is so cute! Please keep that signature picture up for a while. I must remind myself to be strong and hold out for Emily & #28 but Shannon is hard to resist!

Maybe if anyone has time, could you list any other favorite Bitty outfits that the 18in girls look fantastic in?

Keri, the Travel outfit is such a good deal because it comes with so many pieces of clothing. You won't regret getting it, but you might want to wait and see if it's a monthly special again, since I've noticed they seem to recycle those same items over & over!

Katie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast