Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

This whole thing is sorta complicated...so I was hoping one of you could help me. Well, I just figured out I had a problem. I planned on getting 2 more dolls this year, Emmaline and Elizabeth. Emmaline will come first, unless Elizabeth comes in June. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Well, I have enough money to get Elizabeth a month after..but I'm trying to conserve my money. So I was thinking that maybe I'll ask for Elizabeth for Christmas so I won't have to pay for her...(muahaha [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] ) but, here's the main problem. All of my dolls say Pleasant Company on the back of their necks...and lets just say I'd like to keep it that way. I'm afraid if I get Elizabeth later that she'll have "American Girl" on the back of her neck like Nellie did when people purchased her around Christmas. I really want it to say "Pleasant Company" ...I know I'm very picky. Should I wait to get her, or just spend all my money in 2 months? Thanks in advance. [img]cool.gif[/img]

HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That is exactly what I would do, except me and my friend are doing this doll project together...and shes getting her doll in June, and I wanted to kinda be with her. So...I just don't know what to do!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is it sure that Elizabeth will have "Pleasant Company" markings? What if she has "American Girl" markings right from the beginning?

ponydreamer

Elle...My Nellie was purchased in January, right after a huge backorder on her. I know, because I found the invoice! ( She was a surprise b-day present)

Anyway, she has pleasant Company on her neck. So I don't think there is any ryme or reason to the neck makrings. You could end up with either one.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow! Great idea! Thnx! Wow...I'm gonna be dying for 5 months waiting for xmas knowing that Elizabeth is in my very house! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My Marisol has "Pleasant Company" on her neck, and she wasn't even released until after Christmas. I agree, the markings seem extremely random.

- Becca

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ohhh! I didn't know that! Hmmm...well then I guess that I really hope that I get the PC one! [img]smile.gif[/img]