Thread: Would Emily's meet outfit be historically correct for Kit?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Emily is a beautiful doll and I adore her meet outfit, does anyone know whether it would be historically correct for Kit to wear something like that? I don't think I will get Emily since I already have Felicity and I think they look a bit similar, but I would love to get her meet outfit for Kit if it's something that she might have wore [img]smile.gif[/img] Thanks so much!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was wondering the same thing. I don't collect the "friend" dolls and don't want to start. I love my Kit and I love the looks of Emily's meet outfit, so it seems like a good idea.

I will wait for someone with more historical info. to post if this would be historically accurate for Kit!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am planning to get it for Kit. If it isn't exactly accurate, I would think it's rather close. Plus, from what I've seen of it, it's too darling to pass up. Now the only question is....do I just get the outfit for Kit..or do I get the outfit with an Emily inside it? [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm not sure, but my guess is it wouldn't be too far off. Lots of members here have said they don't mind sharring Kit and Molly clothes too much because of how close they were in time.

Check the sticky at the top, there should be a link to a historical clothes website, they might have some clues there.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks everyone [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Glad to know that I'm not the only one who's thinking about how cute that outfit would look on Kit [img]wink.gif[/img]