Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: And NOW...the ALBUM you've all been WAITING FOR.....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Looking at her all in pieces was really hard [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] , but Wow! You saved her life!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow! Absolutely amazing. I've been waiting to see this transformation for a long time! I'm so glad Felicity is feeling better and looking gorgeous.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She's beautiful! You're so talented! I would've never thought to do half the things you did (or the patience either!). I hope you find a good home for her! You make me wish I wanted a Felicity. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

(I actually didn't think she was spooky at all. At least, not until you showed her completely disassembled. That did freak me out a bit!)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

How amazing! You definitely deserve a medal. [img]smile.gif[/img] This little girl just stole my heart. Great job, Dr. Robin!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Amazing! Great Job!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Outstanding work!! You are very talented!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You did a beautiful job Robin. Thanks for bringing us along for the ride with your great albums. I medal should definitely be coming your way. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

prasnlrd

ALLRIGHT ROBIN!....I know you were trying to get under my skin with the ghouly pictures...AND YOU DID!!!...but the end justifies the means in this case. DPS hereby awards you the title of DR. DOLLIE OF THE YEAR! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! GREAT JOB!...keep the dollie though, ok????

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great album! Felicity looks gorgeous.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, thanks, everybody!! [img]redface.gif[/img]

I really am proud of Rescued Felicity, though. I told Dh that I've spent today "basking in AG glory" on the board!

In answer to a couple of questions--

I used acrylic paint from the craft store for her eyebrows and lips, and the maroon stencil "creme" that comes in a little pot for her cheeks; all thanks to kitschywoman's posted tips on facepaint restoration!
    I also used the clear, satin-finish sealant to protect her eyebrows and lipcolor. And, I used Diamond Glaze, diluted, (another brand of 3-D Crystal Laquer) to give her eyes back their original sparkle and shine. That tip came from Juliette, so I have her to thank, also.

I worked very hard on Felicity, but I could never have done it without the help and support I got from this really terrific board! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

And sorry, prasnlrd, but I really can't keep her--I have 2 Felicities already; and the longer a "fixer-upper" stays, the more nervous DH gets. (Their "move-in" vs. "move-out" ratios haven't been good lately! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] )

Thanks for the medal, though!

She's a Mattel doll, not a collector's item doll, so I'm hoping that someone will want a nice play doll for their DD, or maybe someone who isn't very picky will get her as an economical sewing model or display doll. Or maybe someone with a soft heart will adopt her, just to be sure she gets a good home...after all she's been through, she really deserves one! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast