Thread: My Dolls are getting room boxes!!

mori

Finally, the long awaited day has arrived! the little devils have gotten their way, and I am putting their rooms together. Actually, all of my dolls are getting room boxes, which includes a room for my living dead dolls, and a hangout room for my Magic Attic dolls. So basically, I will hvae a room for Bettie Mae, Felicity, Noel and Antef to share. I am really excited. After I get it all together, I can post pictures. They will have a gothicy/halloweenish themed room, so, that's what you guys can expect. But, they are all really happy. It'll be awhile, sadly, until they have furniture, but hey! First things first here! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 05, 2006 08:18 PM: Message edited by: Miss_Felicity's_Closet ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Pretty exciting! You'll post pics of course! Dolls do seem to have a way of getting what they want, that's for sure! Mine told me they needed 2 more sisters so now they have them! I like the Halloweenish decor idea, sounds cool! [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

mori

Its like they practise some sort of mind control, don't they? And the slower we get it, the thicker our skulls must be! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I will post pictures when I get it finished. My friend is letting me have some wooden bunkbeds for it, which is good, since they come apart. I'm planning on having the boys' side and the girls' side, so that's perfect! I'm really excited. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]