Thread: I've got another Colonial dress for sale!

mori

This is one I just finished today. I'm really proud of it! I tried to copy the look of the Felicity Traveling gown (which is now her oroginal.) I hope the pictures show the seams well. It comes with the pinner cap. Its made like my other ones, with either clean finished seams or french seams. The bodice is fully lined so to cover up those messy inside seams!
    I almost feel bad selling this one. My poor Lissie is such a good little model (she helps me with the modeling, since she is the chubbier PM) and she hasn't gottne any of the goods yet! I've promised her that I will make her one like the gold one I sold. She will have a great wardrobe one day... [img]wink.gif[/img]
    The shipping for theis dress is $6.00 priority, and this includes the delivery confirmation. the dress cost is $22.
    Pm me with any questions!
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...07187463&idx=6

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Oh no! More beautiful dresses. You're driving me into the poor house. (oh, and welcome back!) I wanted to buy the brown and pink dresses, but I'm not able to afford them [img]frown.gif[/img] You'll have to keep making them so that when I'm rich and famous I'll be able to buy them [img]smile.gif[/img]

mori

Thanks!
    Oh, I feel bad you can't afford them! I'll keep on making them, and maybe one day you will have some money!
    I'll be sending you wishes for fortune [img]wink.gif[/img]

13Pumpkins

This one I think is my favorite, It looks so pretty with Felcity's coloring!
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ashley1972

That is a very pretty dress! Our Felicity is a today doll but I do collect for Molly, Addy, and Kit. Do you make dresses for them?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Beautiful, which appears to be the norm for you. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I loved the Felicity/Elizabeth set, but this is a great solo dress. And your craftsmanship looks wonderful! Good work!

mori

Thank you for all the compliments! I am going to do another Lissie/Lizzie set soon.
    Ashley's mommy,
    I haven't got the AG Addy pattern - no luck, prices on eBay are HORRID. I gave up, but I do have another pattern which is really nice. I'm working on one for my Olivia. I plan to do some research on more patterns from that era. I'm dying to start! I don't have Molly's pattern either, but I do have 4 1940's patterns. I plan on branching out as soon as possible. I can't wait to get into Addy dresses! As for Kit's I will definitely do some research on that era. It'd be fun!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Beautiful, which appears to be the norm for you. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I loved the Felicity/Elizabeth set, but this is a great solo dress. And your craftsmanship looks wonderful! Good work!