Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, yes, I hope I get one! I got last year's, and I so want this one! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had to refresh my memory and look at last year's catalog but I really didn't see any games or anything like Julia mentioned, I'll check again. Anyway this year's has a Molly's Miss Victory game that you play right in the book. The game pieces are on a card in the center of the book.

Just comparing the scenes and photos from the two years, I get a much warmer feeling about this year's catalog, you guys won't be disappointed! It's like there's not so much white and open space on the pages, things just are better put together for some reason! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by JuliaAM:
    I waited with bated breath till our mail came today, hoping to get the Wishes catalog. Alas, not today. It's really fun reading all the excitement over it! I remember last year's catalog had a couple word games and a craft idea in it. If this year's Wishes catalog is as "interactive," I'll be sorely disappointed to not get one. It's the type of catalog you look at over and over again.

Julia
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Okay- if YOU don't get one, we know they don't send these out to people as a "reward" for being good customers. You're a huge contributer to their stuff. (A book- the imagine photos...) If they are calling it "limited edition" which they do when you call to inquire about it, it shouldn't just go out at random, it SHOULD go to those of us who spend hundreds, maybe even thousands of dollars with them. I know many people who don't have money to spend on these dolls will cherish the catalog, I sure did mine when I was little, but MOST- yes most, will just throw them away because they don't BUY AG regularly!

urgh.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got mine in the mail today and can't stop drooling over the pages! This is a MUST for everyone on HB!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I went to AGP today and they had them behind the counters all I had to do was ask for a copy.

Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Molly's Party Planning is on her movie page at:

www.americangirl.com/movie

I loved it too! It's so cute and I've looked at it about 5 times now, no joke! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

They should deffentely still have it by the 28th!

Why...oh why...is there school!? All I can think about is #24...I want her sooooo bad I've been waiting FOREVER....grrrr!

Almost 11 days now, I know I can do it. But...now I have to study... [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12