Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I didn't think I'd get it because I didn't get one last year, and for me it's no big deal because I could've picked it up at AGPNY when I go in 12 days(!). But, there it was on the counter when I came home! I had had a FANTASTIC day at school (mainly in math [img]smile.gif[/img] ) and coming home to see THIS made it soooooooo much better!

It's soooo thick and the pictures are absolutley striking and adorable! Come on November 4th, HURRY UP ALREADY!

Highly reccomended catolog by me! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Oh, by the way! I made the Shirley Temple recipe posted on Molly's Movie's Party Planning Page, [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] ! Man, this is some good stuff I made! It's so simple and tastes GREAT! I can't wait for my sister to get home and try it! Everyone, try it! It's absolutley delicious! I'm sitting here with a glass of it now [img]smile.gif[/img] . But, I like had to repeat the recipe numerous times so I could fill up the whole pitcher! It was worth it though, especially after I accidently knocked over the orange juice which then knocked into the grandidine and it was orange and red puddles everywhere [img]redface.gif[/img] . I cleaned it up though! Lol, I rambled...

Gotta [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img] ...

Cari

Polly Marie

Sounds like a delightful afternoon! [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
    I had to look up what "grenadine" was and found out it is a syrup of Pomegranate juice and an equal amount of sugar.
    The Shirley Temples sound delicious! [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lucky! I really hope I get one.

Maybe we'll run into each other on the 4th. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi!

Do you think AGPNY will have the Wishes catalog there this Saturday the 28th? I'm going to AGPNY that day and it would be so cool if they had them there!

Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do these catalogues have to be requested specially or are they sent out through the regular mailing list. I hear a lot of folks are getting theirs but for some reason since I started ordering regularly, I never receive catalogues in the mail. I REALLY want one, they sound like fun!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We got our big holiday catalog today. Since I've started purchasing regularly from AG, I've been getting the catalogs. We didn't get many catalogs last year but now they come quite a bit. I also have a 7 yr old dd and 2 nieces ages 5 and 6 listed in my account so that may help! I hope everyone receives a catalog.....it is beautiful! I bet if you call and ask for one, they will send it!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool. Where's the Molly Movie Planning Page?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got my big catalog today and I'm so impressed with the photography! Wait till you guys see how they've got Kirsten's and Samantha's clothes and accessories displayed. I just love seeing all the oversize pics, so much better than looking on the internet. I LOVE ordering online but when it comes to picking what I want, I think I like the catalog--I'm like a little kid when it comes! [img]tongue.gif[/img] : [img]biggrin.gif[/img] drool drool::

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 23, 2006 06:31 PM: Message edited by: Tari ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I waited with bated breath till our mail came today, hoping to get the Wishes catalog. Alas, not today. It's really fun reading all the excitement over it! I remember last year's catalog had a couple word games and a craft idea in it. If this year's Wishes catalog is as "interactive," I'll be sorely disappointed to not get one. It's the type of catalog you look at over and over again.

Julia

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not today for me either. I'm thinking that I didn't get one because when I checked the mail-I got the thin November catalog. Can someone PLEASE pick one up for me if they go to AGP?

-Jordyn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast