Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I ordered the , what I thought, 4.00$ Red, White, and Blue leotard. I ended up getting the purple velour one instead. Did this happen to anyone else? I do know when I ordered it it was shown as the red, white, and blue.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, all the sale leotards are purple; the picture of the red, white, and blue leotard was a mistake--but it wasn't corrected for a day or so. I'm sure AG is having a lot of them returned by people who expected the current leotard.

I'm keeping mine, because I already own the purple gymnastics set as well, though I would have preferred the red, white, and blue; but the price was too good to pass up, and I ordered a couple extra for my niece's dolls.

If you don't want yours, though, just fill out the return form on the back of your invoice, and send them back. AG makes it very easy to return or exchange--that's one of my favorite things about them! [img]smile.gif[/img]

mori

Oh, that is frustrating! [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Call and tell them they sent the wrong one. They might let you keep it for free since it was their mistake?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They let me keep mine for free - I just got a refund check in the mail. I would call them up and let them know you are dissapointed

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I ordered 4 of the leotards. I was really surprised when they ended up being the purple ones, but I didn't care too much because I like the purple leotard too. I'm hoping though that they'll put the red, white, and blue one on sale eventually too...then I can have 2 teams [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 06, 2006 11:54 PM: Message edited by: linzystar ]</font>