Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lots of people talk about their personal shoppers (and seem to get some good heads up from them). So what's the deal with them? How do you get one? Do you need to pay extra (or just order a certain amount)? Inquiring minds (or mind if nobody else is interested) want to know.
    Thanks
    Sarah

Ashley1972

Just call an AGPlace and ask to speak to a personal shopper and give her your information and she'll answer your questions and send you lists of new items/retirements, etc. They're free- not allowed to take money/tips but I think they receive commisions.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 06, 2006 09:23 AM: Message edited by: AGMom2 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Cool!
    I've wondered about this also. Can you have them ship AGPlace exclusive items?????

Since we never get the chance to go to AGP I wondered about this. I know the ebay prices on these things is HIGH!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I tried calling AGP Chicago three times on Thursday. Each time the phone rang for more than five minutes with no answer. Is that typical? Are there email addresses for the personal shoppers? I wanted them to check if they had any dress forms left in the store.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, Personal shoppers can ship AGP exclusive items. We just received the new LA tank top and swim suit by calling the LA store and asking for a personal shopper. They can ship any of the store only items such as the cafe specials. Also through the personal shopper you can receive the "in store" special usually an item that is half price with a purchase of x dollars or more.