Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OH NO!!!

We have a puppy in training for Canine Companions for Independence in our house, and my daughter will love to read the new book. I think we have met our demise.

GEEZ!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you so much for the interesting information. I look forward to seeing her no matter what she looks like.

Brenda

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by StephanieS:
    I say she'll be blonde (3 of the 4 LE's have been brunette).

And thank goodness her extra outfit won't be a bathing suit or leotard- maybe we'll get a real oufit this time! lol
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">NOOOOO!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] No more blondes!!! Anything but! I think red hair, hazel, or green-hazel eyes with freckles would be cute!! I would so get her. I'm a sucker for freckles!! Or maybe even dimples. AG needs to be more creative-especially after the "copy cat" dolls that came out a few days ago.

emsmombuysdolls

I hope she is going to be ethnically diverse. Marisol was hispanic and Jess is part Asian. I would just like to see "different" types of dolls. Definately hoping for AA!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I was half right anyway..Does anybody remember last year when a question was posted about what kind of LE dolls we would like to see and I said I'd like to see a disabled girl who has a service dog? At least I guessed the service dog right. [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] I remember Jeanette telling me afterward about her daughter training a dog. But, I sure would like to see a disabled LE. Disabled kids need good role models and toys that reflect that. (I know, I'm on my soapbox again.) I hope this is the LE that I can bond with. I was hoping it would happen with Jess, but it just didn't. Maybe Nicki will be a favorite of mine. [img]smile.gif[/img] I hope Sprocket is a Black Lab !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Katie148:
    Ooh, I hope she has bright red hair, hazel eyes, and freckles! I don't know if they'd want to release another redhead so soon after Emily...but, you never know. Nicki Fleming would be a cute name for a redhead. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That is exactly what I think!! I've been waiting for this doll for ages, her name will be Zoey.

Jessica

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123