Thread: Question about Lindsey

emsmombuysdolls

I saw a Lindsey auction and it got me thinking. For those of you who would love to own a Lindsey doll, would it matter if she was from the benefit sale? Just a question. I know I would die for an Addy sweet potato set and I wouldn't care if it was run over by a truck and put back together (as long as it looked good).

Ashley1972

I wouldn't care if my Lindsey was from the benefit sale. Most of the dolls are perfect or nearly perfect. My Kailey was bought at the MCM Sale last year so she has an x on her bum. It doesn't bother me a bit. I could never sell her anyway.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would prefer a Lindsey from the MCM sale- then she'd be a little cheaper. It's my daughter who wants her to actually play with- so it's not like she'd be a "collector's item."

Jo

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 26, 2006 07:14 PM: Message edited by: mykidsloveAG ]</font>

emer222

Anything from the MCM sale is welcome in my home, too!

Felicity_Fan85

If I could ever go to an MCM sale I would get things from there.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree with the cheaper aspect of MCM items. That way you can afford some new outfits for your doll too!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would love to shop the MCM benefit sale! The little x wouldn't bother me a bit and some imperfections give the doll character. However, I wouldn't buy benefit sale items off eBay. You aren't supposed to resell those items and I respect that. If too many people take advantage and stock up their eBay stores at the sale AG may stop the sale, or stop putting retired and LE stuff at the sale. When they do something great like this kind of sale with such fabulous bargins (and for charity on top of it!) I like to respect their rules.