Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Thank you so much for your suggestions. Right now I think I might go with selling together. I am going to list them in October as part of my annual Ebay selling drive. I actually bought them to give to my nieces but I gave them a Bitty Baby with the zippered sleeper (Our New Baby?) that I bought at a garage sale a while back(the seller had two and I bought both, one for DD and one for my godchild). I really like the twins, but I can't keep everything!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Question

I have the blonde twins in their pastel sleepers AND the brunette twins in their pastel sleepers, NEW in their original boxes. I am going to list them on ebay to help pay for my recent AG orders. Should I list them seperately or together? I noticed that alot of sellers list them seperately, I assume to make a greater profit. THANKS

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You could offer them seperately and combine shipping if someone wins both of them.
    I think that may give you a better profit.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree- list them alone, but mention the other in your listing, and note that you will combine shipping if they win both. You could say if they buy both then you'll send them in the box- to let them know you do have the box. If different people buy the two dolls I would offer the box to the one who paid the most.

jo

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi, I have sold over 20 sets of Twins on Ebay. Retiring the short haired ones was the best thing that ever happened to BB sellers! This is my advice...List them together, at a buy it now price. The individual ones ocassionally will go unreasonably high, but the average is $50-$65 each. You can sell a new set for $140-$150, with a BIN. That has only been since they disappeared from the shelves at AG. Before that, you would do better individually, because nobody in their right mind would pay over $100 for a set they could get all day long from AG. Now the NIB sets are becoming harder to come by.