Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[/QUOTE]OH no! Don't enable me!! All I need is an excuse to buy baby Polly! Ha! Ha! Ha!
    ~Annie[/QB][/QUOTE]

I'm not trying (BUY POLLY) to enable you (BUY POLLY) at all. I'm (BUY POLLY) just saying, if you ever (BUY POLLY) want to consider branching out (BUY POLLY) you might want to consider (BUY POLLY) making clothes for baby Polly. I'm sure, as I said before (BUY POLLY) they would sell quite well.

Jo

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 05, 2006 02:12 PM: Message edited by: mykidsloveAG ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by mykidsloveAG:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OH no! Don't enable me!! All I need is an excuse to buy baby Polly! Ha! Ha! Ha!
    ~Annie
    [/QUOTE]

I'm not trying (BUY POLLY) to enable you (BUY POLLY) at all. I'm (BUY POLLY) just saying, if you ever (BUY POLLY) want to consider branching out (BUY POLLY) you might want to consider (BUY POLLY) making clothes for baby Polly. I'm sure, as I said before (BUY POLLY) they would sell quite well.

Jo

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ May 05, 2006 02:12 PM: Message edited by: mykidsloveAG ]</font></font>[/QB][/QUOTE]

I love the dress! What pretty fabric!
    I wonder if I'll have any money left soon, I have this sudden urge to purchase Polly.
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by mykidsloveAG:
    I want that dress in the itty bitty (Baby Polly) size! It is so cute! You really should make some dresses for Baby Polly. I've only found one person selling them on e-bay, and they always go out of my price range (except for the one I forgot to watch at the end), so there must be a market for them. Beautiful work!

Jo
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OH no! Don't enable me!! All I need is an excuse to buy baby Polly! Ha! Ha! Ha!
    ~Annie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Bugs Mc:
    I'm soooo in love. What a beautiful dress. Jess looks marvelous as well [img]smile.gif[/img] . I'm looking forward to seeing your summer dresses. I'm just crazy about fabric and only wish I had your talent! If you ever decide to make football uniforms (Green Bay Packer of course) put us at the top of your list. DD and I have finished watching the draft and have started collecting our stats for mini-camp (starts today). Just an idea [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] ~Bugs
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HA! HA! Since I live in the heart of Bear country with 2 teenage boys no less, I'd have to make a Packers uniform in secret! Ha! Ha!I do
    love Bret Favre though, and my sister-in-law is a huge fan!
    ~Annie

Inactive Member dollyland's mom's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love your smocked dresses!!!! They are always so cute.

mori

Beautiful dress. I love that color on Jess!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks everyone! I just came back to the board from the AG website where I was looking at POLLY!!!

LOLOL!!!
    ~Annie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12